As certain states begin to ease their respective coronavirus-related restrictions, our top priority remains serving all client families while ensuring the safety and health of the families and our team. We will continue to follow all CDC and/or state guidelines. Please contact us directly if you would like to understand any additional precautions we are taking at this time. Rest assured, we are actively working to accommodate families and we will work with you to meet your family’s needs while also ensuring they feel protected and safe.
Continuing Service & Care
We are continuing to follow the updates and implementing safety measures according to all CDC guidelines. We will continue to provide exceptional service and care for all the families we serve.
Friday, July 24, 2020
11:50 am CST
In addition to requiring masks and practicing social distancing, we will now require anyone entering any building on our property to be screened for virus-related symptoms and have their temperature checked. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4° F or above will not be allowed entry. Anyone who has shown symptoms within the last 72 hours will not be allowed to enter the facility, regardless of temperature. We advise everyone to take their temperature before coming.
Monday, March 30, 2020
11:12 am CST
Funeral Service Options
The rules and regulations are changing on an almost hourly basis as officials work to find solutions to end this pandemic and ensure the health and welfare of all. If you are experiencing the loss of a loved one, see what we can do to help you during this time.
Thursday, March 19, 2020
1:07 pm CST
We are following all federal, state and local guidelines, as well as those recommended by the CDC. This includes all distancing requirements and limitations around the size of group gatherings. We realize that these requirements are everchanging, so please review these guidelines before visiting our location or contact us for more information.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
2:44 pm CST
As further restrictions are implemented throughout the country and it’s becoming critical that everyone do their part to help control the spread of this virus, we ask that all guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as cough, fever or respiratory distress, refrain from visiting the funeral home at this time. In addition, our staff is following all CDC guidelines, including social distancing. We unfortunately must maintain a safe distance and will not be able to greet you with a handshake or hug. We also ask that you maintain a six-foot distance from our staff and other families when you are on our grounds.
We will continue to post obituaries to our website, where online condolences can be left for those who are unable to attend services. During this time, we will print these online condolences and present them to the family whose loved one has passed. You can also contact us directly and we will add your name to the registry book for you if you are unable to attend.
Monday, March 16, 2020
10:34 am CST
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: A MESSAGE TO OUR FAMILIES
What we’re doing to keep families safe.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all our families as the coronavirus continues to impact the welfare of people throughout the world. We know it’s top of mind to all the families we serve. We see it in the types of calls we receive, we hear it at funeral services and small group gatherings; and most of all, we feel it in the concern our families share when facing the impending loss of a loved one.
We believe it’s important to help families find comfort in a time that is full of questions and uncertainty. Above all else, we want you to know that we are here for you and we are keeping the health and well-being of our families, our team and our community at the core of every decision we make to keep our families and our team safe and our facilities clean and sanitized.
We are monitoring the situation daily and have taken steps to ensure everyone’s safety when you are here.
As of today, we have taken the following precautions:
Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
- We are sanitizing our chapels after a service has been held and our gathering and meeting spaces after each use -- no matter the number of people in attendance.
- All areas and surfaces of the funeral home are sanitized on a daily basis in line with the guidelines from the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues have been placed throughout the funeral home and within the park. And we are using sanitizing hand soap in the restrooms.
- All of our team members are following CDC hand
washing and sanitizing guidelines, maintaining proper distancing when possible
and staying home when showing any signs of illness.
Funeral Services & Gatherings
- For our locations that offer live video streaming, we will be providing that service at no cost to allow for all loved ones to be part of the funeral service even when they can’t be there in person.
- We will keep a loved one in our care for as long as needed if families choose to move funeral services to a future date.
- All events and gatherings currently planned have either been adapted, postponed or cancelled to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
- Funeral arrangements and pre-planning meetings
can now be conducted over the phone, email, or through video conferencing at
we are taking critical steps to maintain the health and safety of everyone who
comes into our funeral home or walks onto
our property, it’s important that families also adhere to the guidelines set by
the CDC to reduce the risk of getting sick and spreading the virus to others.
- Limit your outings – this is especially critical for those 60 or older and to those with underlying health conditions.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay away from large group gatherings when you can and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet when you must be in public.
- Stay home if you are sick.