We, at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens, offer free informational seminars as a service to our community. We do these seminars in a restaurant environment with a complimentary meal provided. This is also a great time for fellowship with your neighbors.
There will be NO selling at these seminars – only shared information.
Topics of Discussion are:
• The 25 documents you need before you die
• The 72 decisions that MUST be made when a death occurs
• At need vs. Pre-need Benefits
• Veterans’ benefits – what the Government does and does not provide
• Social Security Benefits
• Handling a death while traveling
• Why you don’t want your children or heirs to make arrangements
• Why insurance should not be used for purchasing burial needs
• How to transfer your loved one out of state
• How to transfer out of state burial property to Florida
• Advanced funeral planning – Burial and cremation options
Event will be held at the Lexington Country Club